Are you excited to stream your favorite shows on Paramount Plus, but constantly encountering Error Code 111? Don’t let this pesky error code ruin your streaming experience! Paramount Plus Error Code 111 is a common issue that can be caused by a variety of factors.
In this answer, we’ll explore the potential causes of this error code and provide you with some simple solutions to help you get back to streaming your favorite shows in no time!
3 Ways To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 111
As the developers of Paramount plus have not recognized the error code 111 as a parental code error, the chances of getting severely affected by this error are less. Hence, there are not too many solutions to fix it. The best way to solve the issue is to do so by disabling the ad-blocking software.
Another very effective way is to clear the cache memory and delete the corrupted files. Along with these sometimes it may happen that users get the error code message due to some temporary network configuring issue or weak network signal as well.
Then signing out and log-in in again may resolve the problem very quickly. Now we will discuss the solution procedures in detail using step by step guide for both windows and android.
Fix 1. Disabling Ad-blocker Software
We need to first try this method of disabling the Ad-blocker Software because users generally get the pop-up error message on their display which advises subscribers to disable the ad-blocker that is added to their device to restrain the unwanted advertisement commercials in between the streaming of videos. To disable the ad-blockers from your device, please follow the steps mentioned hereunder,
For Windows In Laptop/Desktop:
- Click on the web browser on your laptop or desktop to which the ad-blocker is added.
- Then go to the top right corner, and you will find an icon with three dots. Click on it.
- Now click on the Chrome settings.
- Now, select the option “ADVANCED” or Search “SITE SETTINGS” in the Search bar.
- Now, click on the “SITE SETTINGS” option.
- Scroll it down till you find the REDIRECTS ADS and POPUPS options.
- Click on all of them and disable each item.
For Android In Mobile:
- Take your Android device and click to open the web browser app.
- You will find the MORE INFO option on the top right
- Then click on it.
- Now, select the SITE SETTINGS option.
- Tab – ALLOWED.
- Refresh the page.
Fix 2. Clearing Cache Memory
When we are using our applications on mobile or laptop or desktop with the help of the internet, then the browser will gather some unwanted memory related to our data searching.
This memory will be saved automatically in the browser as cache memory. Though it is somewhat useful for the browser for faster operation for the device, it is an unwanted material for the users.
In such cases, you are requested to clean the Cache memory to run the software or application uninterruptedly on your respective device easily. Kindly follow the below-mentioned instructions to clear the cache from your device,
For Windows In Laptop/Desktop:
- Click on the web browser on your laptop or desktop
- Then go to the top right corner, and you will find an option called MORE.
- Now Click on it.
- Next, click on MORE TOOLS then select CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- It may prompt you to ask when you want your data to be deleted – there you have to select the option which says ALL TIME.
- Now click on CLEAR DATA.
For Android In Mobile:
- Open Chrome or another web browsing app on your device
- On the top right of the screen – select the MORE option.
- Now, Click on the HISTORY button and then click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- You have to select the ALL-TIME option while putting the time range.
- Next click on COOKIES AND SITE DATA along with CACHE IMAGES AND FILES.
- Now tap on the CLEAR DATA option.
If disabling the ad blockers and deleting the cache didn’t turn up effectively, the user may restart his device, and open the play store to check for any updates.
If you find any update available there, you have to reinstall the applications and get your application updated.
These basic solutions can help you out very quickly because there is no definite reason for error code 111 as the developers.
Fix 3. Restart Your Device
- Completely turn off the device by pressing and holding the Power button.
- If your device is powered by a cable, unplug the cable from the device for at least one minute after you’ve turned it off.
- Disconnect – Reconnect the power cable and power on the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does error code 111 mean on Paramount Plus?
Error code 111 on Paramount Plus means that the device is incapable of loading the content that you are attempting to access.
2. Does the Paramount Plus app stream well on mobile phones?
Yes, absolutely. The Paramount Plus app is designed & launched to stream in order to browse on phones, PC and different other devices. Therefore, It is completely up to the choice of the user who wants to open it either on a mobile phone or in a computer.
3. Why does Paramount Plus keep saying error?
There are a lot of reasons for displaying errors on Paramount Plus while you are trying to load content by using the app. It happens for many reasons, such as poor network, streaming issues, ad-blocker software, etc. However, there are specific error codes for different issues.