Hulu is one of the leading streaming platforms where you can stream your favorite movies, shows, and many contents. Millions of people use Hulu every day to stream their favorite content.
But sometimes, some errors occur on Hulu that interrupt the streaming very severely. The Hulu error code rununk13 is one of them. And here in this article, I shall discuss how to solve this error code on Hulu.
You have several options to fix the error code rununk13 on Hulu. you can check the status of your internet connection, clear all cache files from your device, force stop the Hulu app, change the browser, or power cycle the device. And in server error cases, you have to wait.
Let me give you some more detailed information on fixing the error code rununk13 on Hulu. let’s start!
Reasons Why HULU Error Code Rununk13 Occurs
But before I start telling you the methods of solving the rununk13 error on Hulu in detail, let me tell you the reasons why this error occurs on Hulu.
There are several reasons that can occur rununk13 errors on Hulu. below I am pointing out each of them so that you can have a better idea about the reasons behind this error.
If your internet speed is not up to the mark, then Hulu can show you the error rununk13. Hulu requires particularly a strong internet speed, failing which brings the error rununk13.
If you are trying to run Hulu on a device that is incompatible with the app, then the error rununk13 can occur.
If you do not install the latest updates of the Hulu app, it can show the error rununk13.
Error rununk13 can occur if there is any problem with the servers of Hulu.
Fixes For Hulu Error Code Rununk13
Now we have come to that part of this article where I am going to tell all methods of fixing Hulu error code rununk13. So read this section very carefully.
1. Check the Internet Connection
Generally, Hulu needs 3.0 MBPS internet speed to stream its content. For the 4K contents and live streamings, it requires 16.0 MBPS and 8.0 MBPS internet speed respectively.
So if your internet speed is lower than this, you can get the error. So it will be better to upgrade your internet plan if you get the error code rununk13 on Hulu.
2. Force Stop Application
You can force-stop the Hulu app to fix the error code rununk13 issue on your device. There are two different methods to force stop the Hulu app on Android devices and Apple devices.
For Android Devices –
- Open Settings.
- Come to Apps.
- Tap on Hulu.
- Tap the Force Stop button.
By this, you can force-stop the app. Now to run it again, open the app by tapping the app icon and check whether the problem is gone or not.
For Apple Devices –
- Come to the Home screen.
- Tap the Home button two times.
- Swipe up the preview of the Hulu app in order to force stop the app.
- Wait for a few minutes and open the app again.
For Apple TV –
- Press the device’s Menu button two times.
- Now you have to look if the Hulu app is at the center-front of the dashboard of the app switcher.
- Now swipe up the trackpad of the remote of the Apple TV.
3. Power Cycle The Device
If you power cycles your device, it can fix numerous bugs. So if you are getting error rununk13 on Hulu, it is a good idea to power cycle the device once.
To power cycle the device –
- Unplug the router.
- Unplug the device that you use to stream Hulu.
- Press the power button of that device and do not release it before 20 seconds.
- Now plug in the device back.
- Plug in the router back.
- Power on both the device and router. It will take some extra time to power on.
- Now start Hulu and check if the problem is still there.
4. Clear Cache On Your Device
If there are lots of cache files on your device that you use to stream Hulu, then it can show you the Hulu error code rununk13. And to get rid of this, you have to delete all cache files from your device.
To delete cache files from your Windows PC –
- Type Run in the search box of the PC and click it from the list that will appear on the screen.
- Now in the textbox of the Run window, type %temp% and press Enter.
- Select all files and press Shift+Delete to clear all the cache files of your PC.
For Android Devices –
- Open Settings.
- Open Apps.
- Tap Hulu.
- Tap on both Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
For Xbox One –
- Choose My Games and Apps from the Xbox Home menu.
- Click Apps.
- Choose Hulu.
- Open More Options by pressing the Home button on the controller of Xbox One.
- Open Manage App.
- Click the Saved Data tab.
5. Change Your Browser
It can happen that your current browser is the culprit behind the error code rununk13 on Hulu. so you can try to fix this error by changing the browser.
6. Wait In Case Of Server Error
Yes, you read it right. There are times when you can do nothing but wait to fix this error automatically. But it happens only if there is something wrong with the servers of Hulu.
Server faults are the faults from Hulu’s side and in these cases, you have nothing to do. So you only have to wait until the servers come back to their normal condition.
A Pro Tip For Solving Hulu Error Code Rununk13
Here in this part of this article, I am going to share with you a pro tip for fixing the rununk13 error for Hulu. remember that if all the above-mentioned methods fail, then you can try this option.
- Check Your Device
If you install Hulu or try to run Hulu on a device that is not compatible with the app, you can get the error code rununk13. So if you get this error on Hulu, check whether the device is compatible with the app or not.
frequently asked questions
1. Why I am seeing the error code Rununk13 on Hulu?
If your internet speed is slow, if your browser is faulty, if there are too many cache files present on your device, or if the device you are using does not support the Hulu app, then you can get the Hulu error code rununk13.
2. Does rununk13 mean crash on Hulu?
No, it happens if the streaming gets interrupted for any reason. Generally, the reasons behind this error are a faulty browser, too many cache files, slow internet speed, or an incompatible device.
Here I have explained why you get the rununk13 error on Hulu and how you can fix this annoying error. I hope this article will be very helpful to you and you will be able to fix this error on your device very easily after reading this article. All the best!
You May Also Like: