Sometimes I wonder, what if there was no such thing like Hulu that contains a huge selection of movies and shows, which are quite amazing. Sounds boring, doesn’t it! But, if you are only sticking to netflix and not sure of the ways to stream hulu on discord without the black screen, trust me, you are missing out on some real fun!
If you want to know how to stream Hulu on Discord, you need to download the web version of Desktop and have to add all the required credentials to login into the Discord app. After completing all the things, you need to select a server and tap on the Share screen button to stream it with your friends.
Yes, the Discord application allows users to stream lTV shows with their friends. We know that Discord is an application for gamers but it also allows us to stream video content together. So, you can live the moments by streaming content on Discord and enjoy together without leaving your place.
Well, if you are looking for the best way to stream Hulu on Discord then you came to the right place. Below, we have covered everything to make things simple for you.
How to stream Hulu on Discord?
Spending quality time with friends is what we all seek and Hulu allows users to enjoy these moments together. Below we have mentioned the steps that you need to follow to stream Hulu on Discord.
- First of all, you need the desktop version of Discord to stream Hulu. If you used the desktop version, you can visit the Discord website and choose the operating system.
- Then just open the discord application on your browser and enter all the required credentials to login into the app.
- Now just open the Internet browser you want and open the Hulu website. Now login to the website and tap on the show that you want to stream on Hulu.
- Come back to the discord application and tap on the Settings icon at the left bottom of the screen.
- Then we will tap on the Registered Games under the Additional settings then you have to tap on Add it option.
- Now you have to select the browser that you are using to access the Hulu website. You will get some options on your screen.
- Thereafter, we will proceed to choose the server where you want to stream Hulu content and then choose a voice channel.
- Now you will see an option for Share Screen, just tap on it to open a pop-up window.
- On the next screen, you can choose the resolution and frames per second at your convenience.
- Then just tap on the Go Live option to start streaming content on Discord.
Now your friends have to tap on the Go Live option on the voice channel to connect with you. They can leave by ending the call.
How to stream Hulu on Discord without the black screen?
Many people have faced the issue of a black screen while streaming Hulu on Discord. It is because the hardware acceleration is enabled on your browser. You need to disable it, so just follow the steps we have given below.
- At first, just open Google Chrome Browser and then tap on the Menu section.
- Then just tap on the Settings option.
- On the sidebar option, just tap on the system option.
- Then you will see an option of “use hardware acceleration when available”, you need to disable the toggle and restart your Chrome Browser.
- Once you have done this, now you can stream Hulu on Discord without any hassles.
Now let us know how to disable Hardware Acceleration on the Discord application
- First, open the Discord application on your Windows Laptop or Mac.
- Now just open the Settings option by tapping on the Gear icon available at the top left side of the screen.
- Then you need to choose the voice and video options and disable both the video codec option to finish the process.
That’s it, by just following the steps, you can disable Hardware acceleration on your Discord app.
How to stream Hulu on Discord on Fire TV/ Android TV?
Just because of smartphones, we are streaming almost every single movie in it. However, we can get the best experience only on a large screen with high-quality sound. Watching movies and TV shows on a big screen gives an unmatchable experience. The better screen resolution with quality pixels is something we want.
So, if you want to know how to stream Hulu on Discord on Fire TV or Android TV, then just follow the steps we have given below.
- To begin, you need to make sure that you have a smart TV. Then just download the Air screen app on your TV, which will help to mirror your laptop to the Smart TV.
- Then just open the Air screen app on your TV, Chromecast, and Miracast will be enabled automatically on your Fire Stick or Android TV.
- Now you need to head to the action center option at the bottom side of the screen and then select project.
- Tap on the connect option and choose the device, which got selected by default.
- On the menu section, you need to tap on Android TV and it is done.
By just following the above step, you can stream Hulu on Discord on Fire TV or Android TV. Now you don’t need to worry if you want to stream Hulu movies on your large-screen Android TV.
Q1. Why does Hulu have a black screen on Discord?
Ans. If you are also facing a black screen issue then you should know that it is because of hardware acceleration enabled on your browser and you need to disable it to prevent the black screen issue.
Q2. Does Hulu block screen sharing?
Ans. Yes, Hulu blocks screen sharing and you have to create a voice channel to invite your friends and can stream Hulu content without any hassles.