If you are a Discord user, you might get tired of noticing the same color on your Discord profile. Do you know Discord allows users to change their profile colors and make it more exciting? To change the color of your Discord profile, you need to know how to get access to profile colors on Discord.
These steps are pretty easy to try. Don’t worry! Today, I will discuss the steps in detail in this guide. Your Discord will profile will look more vibrant and unique when you often change its color.
You must follow the methods below to change the color of your Discord profile.
Go To Your Discord Account And Sign In To It
So, first, you have to open Discord and log in to your Discord profile. You have to enter the right credentials such as username and password. If you do not have a Discord, you will be able to create it easily.
Now, Go To The User Settings Option
Now that you are in your Discord profile, go to the bottom left corner of the Discord screen. There you will see the gear icon. When you choose it, it will open the User Settings option for you.
After that, You Must Opt For The Appearance Option From The Menu
Now, before you change the color of your Discord profile, you have to search for the Appearance option. Once you have found it, you need to select the Appearance option.
Choose A Color That Suits Your Discord Profile The Best
Once you are at the Appearance option, you will be able to see a list of multiple colors. Here, you have to choose a color that suits your Discord profile the best. Once you choose a color, the previous color will be changed into the new color.
Make Those Changes And Save Them
You will be able to add a banner or avatar to your Discord profile after you choose a new color for your Discord profile. When you add a banner or avatar, your profile will look more beautiful. You will be able to add an image or picture to your profile banner in case you have a Nitro subscription. Do not forget to save the changes that you have done recently.
How Can You Choose The Right Color For Your Discord Profile?
Are you worried about choosing the right color for your Discord profile? See, there is a wide range of colors that you will see in the Appearance menu. So, choosing the right color for your Dicord profile can be difficult.
In that case, I can give you some tips on how you can select the right color for your Discord profile. First, before choosing a new color for your Discord profile, you should think of the these of your Discord account. In case you want your profile to look more professional, some muted colors such as navy blue or gray will suit it the best.
If you want to make your Discord profile funny or playful, bright colors such as yellow, light pink, or green will work well.
- You will have to think outside the box to express your theme.
- Choose the rare color that is selected by a few people.
- Think about your profile’s theme before choosing the color.
- Select a color that can be noticeable and visible to others easily.
How Can You Set A Profile Banner On Discord?
Here are steps by which you will be able to set the profile banner on the Discord application.
- First, open Discord.
- Now, go to the Users Settings option.
- Go to the Edit Profile section.
- Here, you will see the Profile Banner section. You will see the Unlock with Nitro option below the Profile Banner option. You have to bear a subscription cost when you unlock the Nitro option.
- Choose the option, ‘Change Banner’.
- Select a picture from your computer.
- Adjust the image so that it can fit the banner dimensions.
- Choose the Apply button.
- Select the Save Changes button.
Allowing to change the profile color and set the profile banner is one of the best features of Discord. Perhaps these are reasons why Discord witnesses more and more engagements on its platform. So, now that you know how to get access to profile colors on Discord, you can do it anytime. All the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you unlock profile colors on Discord?
You will be able to unlock the profile colors on Discord easily. You just have to go along with some steps. Here they are:
- First, open the Discord app.
- Now, log in to Discord. For that, you have to enter the right credentials such as a valid username and a password.
- Go to the bottom left corner of the Discord screen. There you will see the gear icon. When you choose it, it will open the User Settings option for you.
- You have to search for the Appearance option. Once you have found it, you need to select the Appearance option.
- Here, you have to choose a color that suits your Discord profile the best.
2. How do you get the Discord profile customization beta?
Here is how you can get the Discord profile customization beta.
- You will have to go to the official website of Discord beta.
- Now, choose the option ‘Download Public Testing Build’.
- Choose the operating system.
- At last, you can start downloading the Discord beta setup file.
- When the download is complete, choose the “DiscordPTBSetu” file and select Run.
3. How do you change the color of Discord?
You need to open the User Settings option after you open your Discord account. There, you have to opt for the Appearance option. Here, you can see a list of multiple colors. To change the color, you need to choose one that suits your profile the best.