What is SS3Svc64? Is Ss3svc32 exe a virus?
To know the relevant details of ss3svc64.exe on startup answers to the above question, you need to be by the end of this article.
What is Sonic Studio 3?
Sonic Studio 3 is a tech utility from the Asus Republic of Gamers that includes ambient settings, noise cancellation, and speech volume stabilization. It is compatible with both speakers and headphones. The microphone settings in Record Studio may be adjusted.
If you possess an Asus device or have mounted a piece of Asus hardware on your computer, you may be acquainted with the Sonic Suite 3 app that often comes bundled with Asus devices.
This method belongs to the Sonic Suite 3 program and is essentially responsible for running the program on your computer. This program lets you change the audio effects on your monitor using a graphical user interface.
What is SS3Svc64?
SS3Svc64.exe is an executable exe file that is part of the Sonic Suite process used in the ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC software developer’s Asus ProductDaemonSetup Software.
If the SS3Svc64.exe process is relevant in Windows 10, be cautious when deleting it. The SS3Svc64.exe method sometimes uses too much CPU or GPU. Malware or a virus may be operating in the background.
The SS3Svc64.exe file’s.exe extension indicates an executable file for Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
SS3Svc64.exe files may also be used to spread malware and viruses. So, before running some mysterious executable file on our computers or laptops, we must be specific.
Source of the issue SS3svc32.exe.
Additional alerts and popups can be caused by the two latest Windows 10 patches (KB4522738 and KB4517211). These will most certainly appear at your login and ask you to validate the Sonic Studio 3 execution.
The SS3svc32.exe executable is no longer digitally signed after the download of the patches. It is an explanation why Windows 10 is suspicious for SS3svc32.exe.
What exactly is the Ss3svc32 EXE file?
Ss3svc32.exe is a program that runs on Windows. Ss3svc32.exe is a component of Asus ROG’s Sonic Studio 3, which is usually installed on computers with Asus motherboards or other Asus components.
It may be used in conjunction with different driver sets, such as the Realtech HD audio driver, to execute the audio feature.
Is Ss3svc32 exe a virus?
While Asus Sonic Studio’s SS3svc32.exe is not a virus, there have been rumors of a file of a similar name that has been tampered with.
As a result, it is recommended that you search the file with an antivirus application such as Windows Defender. Follow these steps to get ss3svc64.exe on startup.
- Do you want to approve this software from an unknown publisher to improve your device? asks the popup screen.
- Have a detailed list of where the file is located.
- Navigate to the file’s position via Windows Explorer.
- Scan with Windows Defender by right-clicking the executable and selecting Scan with Windows Defender.
What is Switch go service EXE, and how does it work?
Safe-watch is software that uses such go service.exe. That’s why you have it if you’ve ever downloaded popcorn time or some other software that needs a VPN service to mask your IP address.
It can be uninstalled in the same way as every other app. It is it, without a doubt. It is the correct response: vouching.
How to fix Ss3svc32.exe popping up on startup
Using a graphical user interface, the user will change the audio effects on the screen. Essentially, it enables the customer to improve their audio listening experience by allowing them to choose from various choices.
This program and procedure are not essential to the operating system and can be quickly modified or disabled without affecting the computer’s functionality.
There are a few options for dealing with the message that appears when the machine boots up. You have three options for dealing with SS3svc32: patch it, function through it, or disregard it.
Uninstall ss3svc64.exe on startup
- Press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys
- Open the task manager and
- Navigate to the “Processes” tab.
- Then, select the “SS3svc64.exe” file and
- Click on the “End Task” button
- Terminate the process.
Make ss3svc64.exe on startup run as administrator.
Press Windows key + R and type: C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\Sonic Suite 3\Foundation\.
- Locate the Ss3svc32.exe file.
- Right-click on the file and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Click on Change settings for all users.
- Select Run ss3svc64.exe on startup as administrator.
- Click on Apply.
Change the ss3svc64.exe on the startup filename.
If none of the above remedies has worked to prevent ss3svc64.exe from requesting permission at initialization, go to the address of the self-start file and rename it from “ss3svc64.exe” to “ss3svc64Old.exe” and see if you still have the same problem when you restart your machine.
- Press Windows key + R and type: C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\Sonic Suite 3\Foundation\.
- Find ss3svc64.exe on startup location.
- Right-click on it and
- Select the option Rename.
- Add any character or symbol
- Then press Enter.
Fix the ss3svc64.exe on startup problem via Task Scheduler
- Press the “Windows + R” keys to open the Run box, then type the command “taskschd. msc” into it.
- Choose “Task Scheduler Library” from the left pane, then “New Folder” from the bottom.
- Choose it from the left pane, rename the folder ss3svc64.exe on initialization, and then click “Create Task.”
- Under the General tab, type ss3svc64.exe in the text field next to “Name” and check the box next to “Run with highest privileges” to run ss3svc64.exe initialization.
- Go to the “Trigger” tab and select the “New” choice.
- To “Begin the task,” select “At Startup,” check the “Enable” box at the bottom of the page, and then press the “OK” icon.
- Return to the “Trigger” tab and press the “New” button once more.
- Choose “At Logon” from the drop-down list next to “Begin the mission,” check the “Enable” box at the bottom of the page, and then press the “OK” icon.
- Now go to the “Actions” tab and select the “New” choice.
- Pick “Start a program” from the drop-down list next to “Action,” then press the “Browse” button and browse to your directory for the “ss3svc64.exe” file.
- In the text field connected with “Add Arguments,” type the following address and press the “OK” icon.
- After completing the above mission, you will not experience the ss3svc64.exe on startup issue again.
Should I remove ss3svc64.exe?
Since ss3svc64.exe is unimportant to the operation of your operating system, deleting it would have little effect on the overall performance of your device.
However, if you used the patented ASUS application to set any unique sound preferences, deleting this executable would restore the modifications to the default values. If you don’t use the Sonic Suite program at all, you can quickly delete ss3svc64.exe without affecting your computer’s sound settings.
How to Remove ss3svc64.exe?
Suppose you did your homework and followed the guidelines above to ensure that you aren’t dealing with a virus masquerading as the ss3svc64 executable.
In that case, you may remove the file generally without fear of leaving behind remnant data that might expose your device to other security threats.
Bear in mind, though, that the ss3svc64.exe file is not a separate installer; it is part of a parent program that must be uninstalled before the ss3svc64.exe can be adequately removed.
To remove ss3svc64.exe and its parent program (Sonic Suite 3) from your device, follow the steps below:
- By pressing the Windows key + R, you will bring up the Run dialogue box.
- Then, to use the Programs and Features pane, type “appwiz. cpl” and click Enter.
- Using the Run prompt, type “appwiz.cpl”
- Once you’ve entered the Programs and Features pane, navigate down the list of installed software before you see the Sonic Suite 3 operation.
- When you see it, right-click on it and choose Uninstall from the context menu that appears.
- Sonic Suite is being uninstalled.
- After completing the uninstallation, restart your machine by following the on-screen directions. You can no longer see resource use by ss3svc64.exe until the following initialization sequence is completed.
What is essential to do when you are facing a security issue?
Suppose the ss3svc64.exe on the startup file is not secure, and the virus scan revealed any protection issues. In that case, you can use a reliable security scanner capable of coping with the ransomware infection and delete any remnant data.
Using a Deep Malwarebytes search to remove malware infections is the safest way to go based on previous experience with viruses of this kind. Aside from the fact that it’s free, it’s also capable of detecting the vast majority of malware that can perform this sort of action.
If you’ve never used Malwarebytes before, read this post (here) for step-by-step guidance about removing the virus infection using the free edition.
- Malwarebytes has finished the scan.
- If corrupted files have been detected, then delete them.
- Restart the machine
- See if the problem has been fixed.
- If the scan was adequate and no virus contamination was found, it means you can now comfortably go for ss3svc64.exe on startup.
How to download antivirus to get on with ss3svc64.exe on startup to protect from the threat of virus?
Fighting cybercriminal attacks has been a daily challenge in today’s digitally powered environment. As a result, installing an antivirus program to secure your computer from viruses, ransomware, and other risks has become critical. Windows Defender is unquestionably effective at protecting the device.
Is it, though, sufficient? Isn’t it a good idea to incorporate an additional layer of security to safeguard your personal information and digital privacy? Yes, absolutely!
Download antivirus for Windows, one of the most robust antivirus applications for Windows that protects you against viruses, malware, spyware, adware, trojans, and ransomware attacks in real-time.
The antivirus is a vital protection package for your laptop because it not only defends it against malware attacks but also enhances its overall efficiency.
Exploit Safety, USB stick protection, cleaning unwanted startup objects, WiFi network security, Startup manager, secure web browsing interface, app upgrade, 24×7 technical support, and more are the enhanced security features included with all the antivirus.
If none of the other methods has worked, we suggest using the Restore Repair Tool, which will search the libraries and patch corrupt and incomplete data.
It applies in the vast majority of situations where the problem is caused by machine corruption. Restore would also maximize the efficiency of your machine.
Hopefully, this article is proved helpful for you to get ss3svc64.exe on startup.
You May Also Like:
- Can You See Who Likes Your Spotify Playlist?
- What Is A Megapersonal Error Code 701?
- Quickly Way To Fix Error Code: e4302
- Quickly Steps To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 111
- Easiest Way To Fix Roblox Error Code 403
- Quickly Steps To Fix Windows 2000 Runtime Error?
- Quickly Steps To Fix Video Octopus Not Working
- Quickly Steps To Fix Twitch Error 1000
- Quickly Steps To Fix Calamity Biome Chest Error