The popular application, Discord has multiple bots including the Eunseo bot commands. The Eunseo bot falls under a group of custom bots. They serve some amusement purposes or particular utilitarian. If you are on Discord and want to use this command, you need to-
- Go to the Invite button.
- Select the server where you want to locate the bot.
- Enable all permissions that are required for the bot.
- Fill in the captcha.
Millions of people around the world, especially gamers enjoy spending time on Discord. Many of them are new to this platform and do not know how to use the Eunseo bot commands. Features like the Gacha game, soloist, and the K-pop group are included in the Eunseo bot.
So, if you are a K-pop fan and want to know the use of the commands of the Eunseo bot, this article is just for you. Here, I have included everything that you should know about the Eunseo bot.
How To Use Eunseo Bot Command
As said earlier, Discord includes so many bot commands that you can play music or enjoy mini-games in those specific servers of Discord where the bots are placed. As the Eunseo bot is related to K-pop groups and solo singers, it brings the players new events as well as new challenges whenever they use this bot.
Now, let’s come to the point. How can you use the Eunseo bot command? You need to go through the below steps to use the Eunseo bot.
- First, you need to go to the Invite button on Discord.
- Now, you should select a particular server where you want to locate the bot.
- Enable all permissions that are required for the bot.
- Fill in the captcha box. Thus, you can add the Eunseo bot where you want to place it.
Now, this bot serves four basic actions. They are-
- Get Gacha Cards
- Collecting Gems
- Complete Groups
- Trade and Buy Cards
Eunseo bot has different commands and they serve different actions. This is how you will be playing games on Discord.
Eunseo Bot Command Features
With some unique and new features of the Eunseo bot, players can have the best gameplay experience and make the most of their time.
- This bot includes a feature of collecting gems every day. Players will be able to buy new customized cards and new items.
- With the Eunseo bot, Discord players will be able to manage their inventories and customize it as they want.
- When you complete idols and eras, it lets you have a rare group of legendary cards. You can take the lead in the game using these cards.
- Using the Eunseo bot, players can unlock special events.
|/w||Shortcut for /work command|
|/work||For claiming 100 gems in each 20 minutes|
|/vote||Collect 500 gems after seeing an ad (each 12 hours)|
|/daily||Claim 500 gems for every 20 hours|
|/CDs||See the time remaining for the /daily, /vote, and /work command|
|/quest||See quests for gems or peanuts (from daily to monthly)|
|/gacha||To pull 1 to 10 cards|
|/fav cards||Make some cards as your favorite with card IDs|
|/inv||See your or other’s inventory|
|/fav last||Make the last pull card your favorite|
|/unfav||Delete cards from your favorite list|
|/burn all||Burn every non-favorite card in the inventory|
|/AUC||Check specific auctions|
|/sell cards||Sell some cards with Card IDs|
|/sell last||Put the last pulled card for the auction|
|/bid||Bid on an available card|
|/add||Add a card to the trade|
|/buy||To buy inventory expansions|
|/redeem||Redeem a premier membership|
|/help||Open the quick help guide|
|/rules||Check the bot rules|
|/profile||See the profile details|
|/event||See the future and present events|
|/opengift||Open gift upon finishing groups, eras, and idols|
|/lottery||Check upcoming lottery events|
|/profil new_bio||Add a profile bio|
|/profile user: Discord ID||Check particular Discord IDs or Eunseo profiles|
How To Fix Eunseo Bot Not Working Issue?
If you find out that the Eunseo bot is not working properly, then there might have been two issues.
- You do not have a poor internet connection.
- There is probably a bot server outrage.
Now, first, you need to find out whether your internet connection is good enough. If the connection is unstable, you should consider switching to another network and seeing if the issue persists or not. Also, you can reboot your router to have a strong internet connection.
If the internet connection is not the cause of this issue, you need to directly go to the Eunseo bot support community server. There, you will be able to check the status of the Eunseo bot. There are chances that the Eunseo bot is offline due to its latest updates or there is a server outage. In such cases, you can do nothing but sit back until the issue is resolved automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I set bot commands?
You will be able to set bot commands using the following steps
- First, open Team.
- Hover over the Apps option at the left panel and select it.
- Go to the page of Apps and search for the Developer Portal.
- Select the open option.
Q2. What are the commands for the virtual diner bot?
Virtual Diner provides players with the opportunity to order and receive food virtually. But, it has some restrictions too. Here are the commands that you will be able to use for the virtual diner bot.
- Economy: daily, money, tip
- Guilds: Prefix
- Information: apply, appeal, discord, botinfo, invite, help, ping, website, rules
- Ordering: feedback, order, my order, cancel the order
Q3. How do you AFK spam in Discord?
- Go to the channel list and choose the name of the server.
- Choose the settings of the server.
- Go to the Overview menu and search for the Inactive Channel option.
- Now, you should choose an already existing voice channel from the drop-down menu of the Inactive Channel.
Eunseo bot is a feature on Discord that thousands of players love to use. Especially, it is quite popular among solo singers and K-pop fan groups. So, if you, too want to use the Eunseo bot commands, read this guide and use them easily. Happy gaming!
Check More Posts :
1 thought on “How To Use Eunseo Bot? Bot Commands Explained”
Comments are closed.