How To Add Groovy Bot To Discord. It is a common question among several Discord users. The groovy bot is such a thing using which the users can add songs to the audio channel of a Discord server.
I am giving you the required steps you need to follow in order to add a groovy bot to Discord. Read and follow them on your device.
Not only that, they can integrate even playlists from sites like Spotify or YouTube, or simply can make a queue of inserted songs using the groovy bot.
This is why many Discord users want to know how to add this groovy bot to Discord. And to answer their question, I am going to teach you how to install, invite, & use a groovy music bot on Discord here in this article.
How To Add Bot To Discord
Here in this section of this article, I shall tell you how to add a groovy bot to Discord.
Open Groovy Website
- Open the internet browser you use on your PC.
- Type www.groovy.bot in the address bar of the browser and hit Enter.
Add To Discord
- Find the Add to Discord button and click it.
- After this, the groovy bot will be invited to your Discord server of yours.
- After you click the Add to Discord button, a pop-up window will appear prompting you to log in to your own Discord profile.
- Choose the Discord server to which you want to add the groovy bot after you successfully log in to your Discord account.
- Now you have to grant permission to the groovy bot.
- when you give permission, it will be administrator permission.
1. Use Of Groovy Bot
Here I shall tell you how to use the groovy bot on Discord.
Before you can start using the groovy bot, you need to set up a voice channel on the particular Discord server on which you want to use the groovy bot.
You can use the ‘+’ icon on the other pop-up tab that has appeared on the dashboard in order to create a voice channel.
Then, use the command –play to command groovy to play songs. When you use that command, the groovy bot will start playing the requested music for you.
2. Add Groovy Bot To Voice Channel
Here I am going to tell you how to add a groovy bot to the voice channel.
Before you can add a groovy bot to a voice channel, you need to add it to the particular server.
- Open www.groovy.bot from your browser.
- Click Add to Discord. This is how you invite a groovy bot to your Discord server.
- Select the desired server.
- Click Authorize.
- Fill in the captcha code.
Now the groovy bot is added to the particular groovy bot. now just open a voice channel from the server and give the command –play to start playing music on that server.
3. Groovy Bot Commands
Here I shall tell you about the groovy Discord bot commands.
I am giving you the full list of groovy bot commands that you can use on your Discord server to play music. Check the list out.
|-queue||To view the current song queue on the Discord server|
|-shuffle||To shuffle songs on the queue|
|-pause||To pause a current song|
|-lyrics||To display the song lyrics (if available)|
|-song||To get info on the current playing song|
4. Play Spotify Songs
Here I am going to tell you how to play Spotify songs with a groovy bot on Discord.
As I have told you earlier in this article, the Groovy bot can play songs from the sites like YouTube or Spotify. To play songs from Spotify with the groovy bot on your Discord server, just follow the steps I mentioned below for you.
- Open Spotify.
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Copy the song, artist, album, or entire playlist from the Share menu.
- Open Discord.
- Go to the server on which groovy bot is on.
- Go to the voice channel and type –play [the copied URL]
5. Fix – Groovy Bot Not Working
Here I shall tell you how to fix the groovy bot not working issue.
If the groovy bot is not working on your Discord server –
- Check to see whether groovy is muted or not.
- Check the output settings of Discord.
- Check your device’s audio settings.
- Remove the present songs from the groovy queue.
- Check whether you have put the correct groovy bot command.
- Uninstall and reinstall the groovy bot on the Discord server.
6. Other Discord Music Bots
Here I shall tell you about the other Discord music bot that you can use on your Discord server to play music on Discord. These bots can be used as groovy bot alternatives for your Discord server.
Rhythm Bot – Discord
Rhythm bot for Discord is an alternative music bot for Discord that can play music for you. The process of adding the Rhythm bot is the same as the procedure of adding the Groovy bot to Discord.
You need to visit the official site of the Rhythm bot to add this bot and use it to play music on Discord.
Bongo Bot – Discord
Bongo is another bot that you can use to play music on Discord. You need to invite this bot to your Discord server in order to add this bot and use this.
Zero Two Bot – Discord
It is one more good music bot that you can use to play music on your Discord bot. But as a Discord user, and after using a lot of the music bots, I would like to suggest that the best music bot for Discord is still the Groovy bot. if you choose this bot, then I
am quite sure that you will not go for any other music bot to play songs on your Discord server.
1. Can I use multiple groovy bots on the same server?
No. you can add only one groovy bot to a single voice channel on a particular Discord server.
2. Is Groovy bot free?
Yes. The groovy bot does not charge any cost to the users. You can use this music bot absolutely free on your Discord server.
3. Is Discord music bot legal?
You cannot say that the music bots for Discord are something illegal. But still, if you have any doubt regarding the usage of the Discord music bots, or the Discord itself, you can always use a Virtual Private Network or VPN.
4. Is the Groovy bot banned?
The groovy bot was one of the most popular Discord music bots until Google took down the bot for violating the terms and conditions of service of Google.
To Wrap All Up
Groovy was one of the most used and most popular Discord music bots loved by numerous Discord users across the globe for its being the most user-friendly music bot of Discord.
People used to love playing music on their Discord server using the groovy music bot. But currently, Google has taken down the music bot saying that it is violating the Terms of Service of Google. However, this bot will remain the best music bot for Discord.
You May Also Like:
- Can You See Who Likes Your Spotify Playlist?
- What Is A Megapersonal Error Code 701?
- Quickly Way To Fix Error Code: e4302
- Quickly Steps To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 111
- Easiest Way To Fix Roblox Error Code 403
- Quickly Steps To Fix Windows 2000 Runtime Error?
- Quickly Steps To Fix Video Octopus Not Working
- Quickly Steps To Fix Twitch Error 1000
- Quickly Steps To Fix Calamity Biome Chest Error